You will receive a renewal notification via email 4 weeks prior to your current period of verification expiring and a further email notification 2 weeks prior to expiry.
These emails will provide details of how you can renew your verified status for a further 12 month period.
At the time of re-accreditation you will be required to submit evidence on CPD activities which could include:
- Shadowing other delivery staff
- Observing a visiting expert
- Carrying out action research
- Standardisation meeting activities
- Contributing to or reading professional publications
- Attendance at conference and training days
- Peer to peer mentoring and support
- Undertaking relevant qualifications
- Delivery across a wide range of types of business
You will also be required to submit testimonials from micro and SME businesses you have supported within the last 12 months.
Submission of your CPD records, testimonials and payment of the renewal fee will be via the SFEDI Directory website.